- Internships /
- Assistant Firearms Instructor - Vernal, UT
Assistant Firearms Instructor - Vernal, UTBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Work with a leading national firearms training company to take your firearms instruction career up to the next level. Our lead instructors need help on monthly basis in several markets. This is a LOCAL position and candidates outside the area will not be considered.
This position may lead to a full time or part time lead instructor role for the candidate that excels in the position.
Each month the assistant instructor will help the lead instructor:
- set up and take down the classroom in the store
- fingerprint class participants during class (we will train your to fingerprint if necessary)
- help the lead instructor checking in class participants
- provide any other general assistance required by the instructor
Ideally, this person would have firearms familiarity and a positive attitude towards the 2nd amendment and willingness to learn how to fingerprint.
You will be working in retail environment, fingerprinting law abiding citizens who are paying customers to become certified for concealed carry permits.