- Internships /
- Assistant Managers - Columbus, GA
Assistant Managers - Columbus, GABookmark This
Willy's Mexicana Grill
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
~~Assists the General Manager with the Following Tasks:
• Provides excellent customer service to every Guest.
• Continuously provides Team Members with verbal recognition, direction, and support.
• Evaluates work procedures, review restaurant standards, identify methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond proactively to any needs that have arisen.
• Listens to comments, criticisms and feedback from Guests, Team Members, Assistant Managers, General Managers and Area Directors to gain an understanding of areas of strength and opportunity to improve personal and store performance.
• Creates and modifies the weekly work schedule for Team Members
• Investigates safety issues by interviewing those involved in the accident/event to determine causes and recommend solutions.
• Writes notes in the Manager's Log regarding issues, Guest, product shortages, etc., to keep other Managers informed.
• Conducts meetings with Team Members to communicate incentive programs, implement new products and procedures and discuss areas of opportunity, sales contests, specials events, etc.
• Fixes minor equipment problems or calls for maintenance assistance when equipment problems cannot be fixed in-house to maintain the working condition of equipment and reduce operating costs.
• Screens, tests, and interviews applicants and conducts reference checks to assess candidates’ qualifications.
• Places orders with vendors to maintain adequate stock of product inventory.
• Receives deliveries by counting products and checking product quality to ensure that the invoice and delivery meet amount and quality standards.
• Reads and reviews invoices to verify the accuracy of invoice specs and amount, and type of product being delivered to the store.
• Counts cash drawers, safe and reviews credit card totals to ensure correct amount was collected, entered and verifies deposit slips.
• Meets with General Manager regarding personal and store performance, financial and operations data, action plans, quarterly business plans, profitability, and Guest satisfaction.
• Monitors, balances and controls food, labor and controllable costs using established methods to meet goals for store and area.
• Must reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, scrub equipment and wipe counters.
• Must be able to carry boxes and containers weighing up to 70 pounds 20 times per shift.
• Reading and writing skills are required.
• Operate grills, fryers and steamers.
• Walks and stands during the entire shift.
• Frequent washing of hands.
• Hazards may include, but are not limited to; cuts, burns and falls.
• Works with cleaning chemicals.
• Must be eligible to work in US
• 2 or more years Management experience
• Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Willy's Mexicana Grills standards.
Why Should You Work At Willy’s?
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive and Attainable Bonus Plan
• FREE delicious food while working!
• Plenty of Growth Opportunities and Promotions from within (based on performance)
• Paid Time Off
• Health Benefits
• Fun Work Environment
• Sick Pay
• Paid Breaks
• Life Style Perks such as 5 day work week, 1-2 weekends off per month, etc
Why Should You Work At Willy's?
FREE delicious food while working!
Paid Time Off
Fun Work Environment
Attainable and Competitive Bonus Plan*
*depending on position