- Internships /
- Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a high-energy, customer service-oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our commercial property management team.
The candidate will be responsible for various aspects of commercial building operations, tenant relations, collections, contract services, minor construction, and leasing. The candidate will prepare a number of financial reports and participate in the annual budget process.
· Real Estate License
· Class A commercial office building experience preferred
· Working knowledge of MRI is a plus
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and to define problems, formulate and implement solutions
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates initiative, professionalism, integrity, and exercises confidentiality of all areas of performance
· Excellent customer service skills due to the day-to-day contact with tenants and vendors.
· College degree preferred but not required
The Company's office portfolio includes 67 properties totaling approximately 17.7 million rentable square feet, and its multifamily portfolio consists of ten properties with a total of 3,336 units.
Douglas Emmett's properties are currently located in nine premier California submarkets - Brentwood, Century City,Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Olympic Corridor, Westwood, Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills and Burbank - with a growing presence in Honolulu, Hawaii.