- Internships /
- ATM Service Technician
ATM Service TechnicianBookmark This
ATM Solutions, Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seeking hard-working persons for the following position of: ATM Service Tech.
ASI is a local ATM servicer providing the area’s best ATM service since 1994 with a continued focus on growth. Since we are an employee-centric company, we realize our success comes from our valued employees. Therefore our goal is to provide the best service in the market while creating an employee-friendly environment of safety, security & productivity.
The basic job duties for the ATM Service Tech involve the following:
- Armed & Uniformed handling of ATM liability;
- Entry-level service & replenishment of ATMs (no coin);
- Safe operation of all company vehicles;
- Interaction with outside-support vendors;
- Delivery of ATM deposits to customer locations;
- Personable attitude with coworkers, customers & the public;
- Accurate completion of company paperwork; and
- Compliance to all Safety, Security & Productivity guidlines.
For the ATM Service Tech, the normal hours of work are:
- Monday - Friday 6am to approximately 3pm; and/or as operations require with a full workweek totaling approximately 40 to 45 hours.
- Overtime is paid to hourly employees working more than 40 hours in a single workweek.
- Lastly, there will be opportunities for additional hours & earnings by working after hours & weekend shifts performing service coverage & special projects
The Starting Rate of Pay will be:
Highlycompetitivebut scaled per any prior ATM/armored car or other applicable experience - the more applicable experience, the more the starting pay can be. For no experience, all training & certifications are paid for. Finally, ASI is a “Learn and Earn” company – the more the employee works and learns, the more the employee can earn. We promote from within the ranks & encourage those who want to grow.
ASI offers very competitive benefits to all full-time employees:
- Medical & dental insurance (ASI cost participation);
- Basic life & disability insurance;
- A separate, employee-optional life insurance;
- 13-days of paid time off (PTO) per year;
- 6-paid holidays per year;
- Ability to cross-train & learn other skills so employment growth is possible; and
- After 1-year of employment, ability to join a 401k program.
To be eligible for hire, all applicants must meet the following pre-hire requirements:
- Mustbe at least 21 years old
- Have at least a high school/GED degree
- Mustbe able to legally carry a firearm (Applicants already with the appropriate firearm licensing can request extra considerations)
- Must be able to comfortably life/handle 50 lbs, kneel & squat
- Must be able to successfully pass:
- A Background Check - credit, criminal & driving histories
- ADrug screen and a DOT Physical
- Have own dependable transportation
- And Have a steady employment history
For the ATM Service Tech, here are the most relevant backgrounds:
- Any military or reserve service
- Security work
- Computer work and/or service
- Working in a team/family environment
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Prior banking, armored car or ATM experience
- Technical and/or basic repair experience
- Live within a 20 mile radius of the local office
Anyone interested should forward their resumes via the Apply Nowportal & include any questions, inquiries or comments within the submission.
Finally, if you'd like to learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.atm-solutions.com/ where you can submit a resume & application.
We look forward to hearing from you...