- Internships /
- Automotive Lube Technician
Automotive Lube TechnicianBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- 1 year previous experience as an auto technician, mechanic, or other related field.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Detail oriented.
- "Working Clean" aptitude is a must.
- Able to be given multiple vehicles for repair and finish on time.
Roger's Automotive Repair has been in business since 1992, and takes pride in our reputation within our small community. We have four lifts in 6,000 sq.ft. and a multitude of shop tools to aid in fixing the vehicle right the first time, as well as the rapidity of the repair. It is a fast paced shop that is family owned.