- Internships /
- Business Development Associate
Business Development AssociateBookmark This
International Logic Systems Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Business Development Associate plays an important role in determining, generating, and implementing the marketing plans and strategies to support the corporate goals and objectives. Leads the customer relations effort. Provides channels of communications for existing and new clients. Interfaces with external and internal stakeholders.
· Develop marketing plans and strategies for increasing business opportunities with existing clients and capturing new clients. Successfully execute the marketing plans and strategies. Prepare lessons learned after marketing plans implemented.
· Regularly meet with clients to determine client satisfaction and future staffing and project requirements.
· Ensure clients have a positive image of corporation. Establish strong relationships with clients. Resolve client issues and report to executive management.
· Perform market studies to determine potential clients with a need for services provided by corporation. Develop a strategy to market those prospective clients.
· Work closely with executive management. Lead monthly review of marketing plans and strategy.
· Determine business opportunities by working with existing staff at client’s site.
· Generate promotional material and plan company events.
· Identify cross-marketing opportunities within the corporation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
Outstanding interpersonal skills,
Strong organizational skills,
Writing/Editing Skills, MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel),
BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field,
3+ year’s proven experience with Government Contracts.