- Internships /
- (C4ISR) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
(C4ISR) Subject Matter Expert (SME)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking highly qualified C4ISR SME with extensive intelligence, communications, and/or avionics career field experience to support training, modernization, modification, and tactical employment efforts at a US Air Force Special Operations Wing (SOW) both in the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
The C4ISR SME will provide expertise as the lead technical support, single point of contact, and recognized expert for implementation of DoD, USAF and Joint Operations policy for strategic and tactical systems to accomplish the goals of the U.S. Government National Policy.
A majority of this performance will take place at various locations supporting contingency operations overseas as determined by Combatant Commander (COCOM) requirements for Special Operations (PR) Forces. The C4ISR SME deployed to overseas locations will be home based at Harrisburg International Airport, PA, 193d SOW in support of EC-130J squadron operations. Travel to Area of Operations (AOR) will be in support of these squadrons. The C4ISR SME will also deploy in support of natural disasters, and other humanitarian relief efforts/events.
- Primary dedicated individual focused towards ongoing technologies and ensuring the most effective and efficient interoperable solutions to existing C4ISR performance gaps.
- Provide technical papers to all levels of command on implementation of the way forward.
- Serve as technical expert for emerging programs at technical meetings, design reviews, conferences, WEPTAC’s and on conference calls.
- Manage all training and operational Data-link requirements for the assigned Operations Group (OG) and Wing.
- Design, configure and provide data and video links to links to Global Hawk, Predator and other RPA’s and national assets via Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) and other interfaces. Implement connectivity of Video Data-Link (VDL) systems for on boarding and off boarding to aircraft and all versions of Operations Centers.
- Provide engineering, design, test and system support for emerging technologies demonstrations, and new C4ISR systems and upgrades; block cycle upgrades, currently envisioned and future systems for PR Forces.
- Provide technical evaluation reports on advanced communication, BLOS data links, Real Time Information In/Out of Cockpit RTIC/RTOC, Airborne Gateways, Internet on Board (IOB), national asset integrations VDL and off boarding on board sensor video for all platforms air-to-air and air-to-ground.
- Conduct Operational Unit Evaluations for new systems, interfaces, computer systems, software and hardware, and equipment.
- Design and implement deployable TOC packages with full Data-Link, Comm and mission planning capability; Command and Control ground systems operations, special mission equipment (e.g. ROVER, RFACS), software upgrades, interface, and developmental technology.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with all levels of forces and technologies required to implement Command, Control, Communication, Cyberspace, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance / For The Warfighter (C4ISR/FTW).
- Complete understanding of Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) for SOF, Joint Forces Operations, Coalition and International (e.g. NATO) interrelationships.
- Fully comprehend intelligence data COP feeds: C2PC (Command and Control Personal Computer), Bird Dog (Interface for Falcon View), FBCB2 (Force Battlefield Command and Control Brigade and Below), JADOCS (Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System), IMOM (Improved Many on Many), GNI (Global Network Initiative), GCCS (Global Command and Control System) and GE/EC (Google Earth Enterprise Client), Tactical Data-links
- Be able to Analyze process for variety of C4ISR tools (e.g. Special Operations Forces tools (SOFTOOLS), Airborne Broadcast Intelligence System/Combat Track II, Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below) and implement new procedures to accomplish core requirements.
- Must have a minimum of an active SECRET clearance, with the ability to upgrade to a TOP SECRET clearance, and be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.
- Individual must remain worldwide deployable and will be required to successfully complete medical screening for deployment to operational theaters.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com