- Internships /
- Carpenter / Cabinet Maker / Installer
Carpenter / Cabinet Maker / InstallerBookmark This
ASI, New England
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Carpenter / Cabinet Maker / Installer
Hartford area architectural sign company is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill an immediate full time opening in our production department. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 - 5 years experience in carpentry, sign manufacturing, or cabinet making. The ability to manage time effectively, work independently and with the highest safety standards is a must. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must have some experience with power and hand tools.
- Must be able to measure and cut materials to specifications.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be clean, neat and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-starter who is quality minded and detail oriented.
- Must be a team player.
- An ability to read drawings and blueprints is a plus.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Health Insurance.
- Opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Clean working environment.
- Yearly paid vacation.