- Internships /
- Carpet Cleaning Technician
Carpet Cleaning TechnicianBookmark This
Steamatic of Nashville
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg)
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education
- Experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair, and any other emergency/disaster recovery or repair is highly preferred
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to participate in all training as needed/required
- Ability to handle physical workload
Steamatic of Nashville is a 45 year old company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are the CSI of the cleaning industry with a worldwide presence. If your looking for a home with an Employer that cares, you've found it.