- Internships /
- Cashier for Food Service
Cashier for Food ServiceBookmark This
Corporate Dining Concepts
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Cashier for Food Service Operation,
Looking for an energetic customer oriented team player to join us in a high end corporate building as a cashier for our food service operation. We operate Monday thru Friday from 6:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. This is a full time position and customer service skills are a must.
• Reliability and dependability - If you can't arrive on time for your shift everyday Mon-Fri (rain/snow/shine), you will be very short term
• Possess EXCELLENT customer service skills and show willingness to always please our guests
• Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers
• Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work as part of a TEAM
• Professional verbal communication skills
• Paying attention to details and operating with high efficiency
• Have reliable transportation to and from the work location
• Able to stand for the entire shift
• Able and willing to lift up to 45lbs (as needed)
Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
This position is part-time and is needed approx 20-30 hours a week
Do you enjoy your nights and weekends off? Our dining accounts generally operate between during regular corporate business days and our cafe locations run from approximately 7am - 1pm, Monday - Friday.