- Internships /
- CDL A Driver, Warehouse worker
CDL A Driver, Warehouse workerBookmark This
Metropoltian Baking Company
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Metropolitan Baking Company is seeking an Individual with a Class A CDL Drivers License to fill an opening for a Regional Delivery Driver and Warehouse worker. The Job will be split between warehouse and delivery work. The Individual would be responsible for the following, but the job will include other tasks as directed by the warehouse manager:
- Make deliveries as scheduled to outlying area as directed.
- Load truck as soon as you have the order and leave immediately after loading.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe, efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintain professional vehicle appearance inside and outside.
- Maintain professional personal appearance and attitude with customers.
- Maintain and inspect vehicle as required by D.O.T. regulations.
- Maintain current driver license and physical exams as required by D.O.T. regulations.
- Inspect all products and verify that you are delivering the exact order to the customer
- Complete and return all required delivery paperwork.
1. When not making deliveries, assist with loading and unloading of all route orders and setups.
2. Assist with any other warehouse task as directed by warehouse manager.
Individual must be a dependable, willing and self motivated worker. Must be able to work on a full time basis split between warehouse duties and driving. Clean driving record a must. DO NOT APPLY if you do not have a clean driving record.