- Internships /
- CDL Class A Driver
CDL Class A DriverBookmark This
MAT Parcel Express, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Class A Driver
Seeking CLASS A DRIVERS to make Local Deliveries and Regional Line Haul (San Diego to Los Angeles and or to Calexico and back). HAZMAT or TWIC preferred
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
* Valid Class A CDL and Medical Card (Doubles Endorsement within 60 days of hire)
* Clean DMV printout (2.5 or less points) H6 (10 year) print out dated less than 30days
* Ability to pass T.S.A. background check
* Minimum of three years commercial class "A" driving experience preferred
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions
* Basic mathematical skills
* Exceptional listening, communication and interpersonal skills
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Work 4 days 10 hours long and able to work Saturday and or Sunday
* Drives tractor trailer combinations to deliver products.
* Drives set of trailers from starting point to destination and back.
* Load & Unloads product as needed
* Fills in for other route delivery drivers as assigned.
* Picks up, verify and secures backhauls .
For Immediate Consideration please apply in person with current H6 10 year DMV print out.
2719 Kurtz Street Suite C
San Diego, CA 92110
M-F 8:30am - 8pm