- Internships /
- Certified Asbestos Supervisor/Worker
Certified Asbestos Supervisor/WorkerBookmark This
Disaster Kleenup Specialists
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Disaster Kleenup Specialists is seeking an individual who has a great attitude and the ability to
work efficiently in high demand situations and is computer wise. If you describe yourself as
dependable, a people person, energetic, and also are a strong hard worker with a get-up-and-go
attitude who finds an ever-changing environment not only enjoyable but a challenge to be met, we
want to speak with you. If you have experience in the construction, carpet cleaning, or the restoration
field, this position just might be for you (Experience a plus but we will train the right person.)
The requirements for this position:
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Some of the Responsibilities
- Asbestos Services
- Certified in Asbestos
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform on-site production services
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Develop production expertise
Please apply through ZipRecruiter with Resume or apply on our website: www.disasterkleen.com