- Internships /
- Chrysler Certified Technician
Chrysler Certified TechnicianBookmark This
Pedder Auto Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Chrysler Certified Technicians Wanted
Two Growing Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram shops in the Inland Empire are currently seeking experienced Chrysler Level 3 Certified Master Technicians! We are willing to pay top dollar for top talent - in addition to great pay and benefits, we're prepared to offer a generous sign-on bonus to the right candidate, up to $4,500!
If you're a top notch Chrysler technician, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for
- Master Level Automotive Technicians quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and warranty work.
- Master Level Automotive Technicians identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Master Level Automotive Technicians can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and have tremendous opportunity for career advancement.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.