- Internships /
- Client Services Manager
Client Services ManagerBookmark This
Seattle Building Maintenance, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Client Services Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Position Available: Client Services Manager
Job Closes: 6/30/2016
We are a janitorial company based out of Bellevue working in the King County area. We are seeking a qualified Client Services Manager. Successful candidates will possess the ability to resolve client and tenant complaints; sell additional services; accurately report client and tenant satisfaction; be proactive and assess where additional detail is needed in order to maintain client satisfaction.
To accurately assess and report all client and tenant inquiries regarding services rendered, and to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken on work order system
- Meet with supervisors in daily operations meeting to provide more detail if necessary to Complaints, Requests, Tenant Tours, Tag Charge Back orders, new starts, etc.
- Assign work orders to the appropriate supervisor; follow up with client in order to ensure satisfactory completion of work order.
- Perform tours with tenants and clients providing tenants and clients with a forum for their concerns to be heard.
- Take each designated client to lunch once every quarter. Lunches should average two per week.
- Communicate with day porter client’s special needs or requests and ensures their completion.
- Responds to service calls by contacting customer and notifying the customer of the steps we are taking to resolve their issue. Physical meetings are always preferred.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated operations department for further investigation.
Benefits:100%Family paid medical insurance (including dental), at no cost to the employee. Short and Long Term Disability Insurance. Paid Holidays. Paid vacation.
Compensation:36k-48k annual pay depending on experience plus commission and vehicle allowance.
Job Requires: Reliable transportation & clean driving record.