- Internships /
- Clinical Data Programmer
Clinical Data ProgrammerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Clinical Data Programmer
The candidate will be part of the Data Management team developing and maintaining project specific data management tools for use in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Clinical Trials and Clinical Services. The candidate responsibilities will include data extraction, data preparation, data transformation and data integration into the organizations information systems.
Chief Scientific Officer
· Develop data management tools for clinical data integration and data transfer (per project specific data transfer plan (DTP)).
· Develop test scripts to ensure correct functionality of the developed data management tools.
· Document code, procedures, tests used for data QC, clinical data integration, and data transfer operations.
· Develop Data Transfer Plans in collaboration with the Statistics and Software Engineering teams.
· Develop in a team environment with source code management.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Advanced degree (BS or MS (preferred)) in Statistics/Biostatistics/ComputerScience/Engineering or equivalent.
· 4+ years of STATA/SAS/Python development experience (2+ years in industry).
· Knowledge of Data QC (Validity, Consistency, Completeness etc.), Data Cleansing (Syntax Error Detection, Duplicate Removal, Data Auditing) & Data Transformation.
· Knowledge of ETL toolkits, RDBMS, No SQL DBs (desirable but not essential).
Please send us your CV with cover letter email@example.com why you feel you would be a great fit for this position, and asset to our team.
MedQIA is a leader in bringing imaging biomarker science to clinical trials. Our biomarker R&D program is a multidisciplinary, collaborative effort encompassing imaging physics, computer vision, pattern classification, biostatistics, and radiological sciences. Our proprietary IBIS information system is key to providing global clinical trial support for all phases and across all major indications. We provide a full range of CRO services and handle all aspects of your clinical trial from planning to completion. Specializing in delivering cutting-edge quantitative imaging biomarkers in Phase I through IV studies of clinical trials for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies.
We offer competitive benefits, along with a matching 401k, Flexible Spending Account, a collaborative work environment and an exciting opportunity to work with leaders in the QIA field. Unlike the big pharma companies who scale resources depending on a studies success, MedQIA's solid organic growth encourages long term employment and internal advancement. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and would like to work with pioneers in the development and use of computer vision technology for QIA. Get to know MedQIA at www.medqia.com