- Internships /
- Clinical Psychologist
Clinical PsychologistBookmark This
Psychology Consultants, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
If you’ve been looking for a challenging and rewarding professional opportunity working with the geriatric population that offers you excellent work-life balance, let’s talk! PCI clinical social workers have the responsibility of providing mental and behavioral healthcare to the growing geriatric population as well as to patients rehabilitating from surgery and major medical events. We provide a unique and meaningful service that positively impacts those affected by life-changing conditions. Contact us to learn more about why our psychologists love working at PCI!
We are hiring for both-full and part-time positions. The position is as an employee and not contractor.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assess, plan, and implement therapeutic services in a multidisciplinary setting
- Provide consultation to staff regarding patient intervention
- Timely completion of clinical notes in the EHR system
- Collaboration with other members of the care team for optimal patient outcome
- Represent PCI in a professional and ethical manner
Generous Benefits Include:
- Initial and ongoing training
- Competitive compensation as well as referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no on-call duties, allowing our staff to enjoy a satisfying work-life balance
- Excellent health care coverage for you and your family, including a vision and dental plan
- A selection of IRA plans which offer up to a 3% company-match
- Relocation assistance
- Continuing education reimbursement allowance
- Applicants must hold a doctorate degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology with a valid and unrestricted state-issued license and current liability insurance
- Post-doctoral applicants who have completed all of the licensure requirements for the state of Ohio are welcome to contact PCI about opportunities available
To learn more about our growing company visit our website at: http://www.psychologyconsultantsinc.com/why-work-for-pci
Moving forward, we are excited to take on new opportunities in different areas of Ohio and growing our business into a trusted source for providing and training experienced geropsychologists. From humble beginnings as a small company with a handful of employees, we have grown to a larger consulting business as well as a private practice comprised of psychologists, clinical social workers, behavioral analysts, interns, fellows and a supportive staff. We look forward to serving the needs of skilled, long-term care facilities, individuals and qualified applicants for the next 20 years of our journey.
To learn more about PCI visit us at http://www.psychologyconsultantsinc.com/careers