- Internships /
- CNC Operator - NIGHT SHIFT
CNC Operator - NIGHT SHIFTBookmark This
Lewis Engineering Company
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Lewis Engineering in Marshall, Texas is looking for 1-2 CNC Operators for the Night Shift. The person would be working a twin turret, twin spindle Doosan CNC lathe (very complicated) and would need experience.
- Experience using a CNC lathe is a huge plus
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Must have good math skills and experience using inspection equipment
- Must work well with others
- Must be able to pass a drug test and stay drug free (you will be tested)
- 401k and paid vacation but no health insurance
PAY IS BASED UPON EXPERIENCE