- Internships /
- CNC Press Brake Operator
CNC Press Brake OperatorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Press Brake Operator
Confidential-Manufacturing - Riviera Beach
Responsible for the overall setup, operation and performance of press brake.
- Setup machines using blueprints.
- Perform programming of the press brake equipment to run various jobs.
- Check quality
- Maintain required work records and proper care of tools and equipment used.
- Perform material handling tasks as required.
- Comply with all company safety procedures and quality standards.
- Other jobs and duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience Needed: 1 year
Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee.
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.