- Internships /
- Construction - Metal Installer - Miscellaneous Ornamental Metals
Construction - Metal Installer - Miscellaneous Ornamental MetalsBookmark This
Tate Ornamental, Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Tate Ornamental is a Middle Tennessee based Ornamental (Architectural) Metals company looking for clean cut, professional minded, detail oriented Installers for our Washington DC & Baltimore, MD projects. If you are tired of doing the same old thing day in and day out and want a change of pace give us a shot. We are doing unique projects in some very cool places such as Miami, FL, Waikiki Beach, Hawaii, Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA as well as local work in Nashville, TN. This job requires drilling and bolting, setting of glass, cutting of Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Steel. Stick, Tig and Mig welding experience is a nice plus.
- Need minimum 5 year experience
- Be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
- Be able to read and understand Contract Drawings
- Be able to operate all hand tools and specialty metal cutting tools
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License is a plus
- Must be able to pass background check on some projects
- Quality and Safety minded
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
- Family Owned and operated Company
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.