- Internships /
- Construction Project Manager
Construction Project ManagerBookmark This
River Front LLC
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Large site contractor currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for our Lumberton NJ location.
· Manages various projects for clients including construction, quality control, staffing and budget management.
· Interfaces with clients to define project requirements.
· Establishes project work plan and deadlines.
· Will manage multiple projects at any given time. Projects can range $50k to $5 million in value.
· Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project’s objective.
· Tracks progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines and budgets and generates reports on status. Monitors expenses to ensure they fall within the prescribed budget.
· Manages project team by providing direction and leadership.
· Facilitates client meetings regarding project matters.
· BS in Engineering or ten (10) years related construction field experience.
· Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
· Able to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
· Knowledge of assigned discipline, project management techniques and cost control.
· Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems.
· Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes using customer input to make improvements and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations.
· Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the Company, its values and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
We have a proven track record in integrating and executing service and product delivery. Our projects are done on time and on budget without compromising safety. At the center of the operation is our Logistics Team. They coordinate our transportation fleet to ensure equipment and supplies are on your job site and ready for our field crews to prevent any delays.
Our full range of services and products is as follows:
Clearing, Demolition, Crushing, Earthwork, Utilities, Concrete Curb, Milling/Paving, Erosion Control, Fine Grade, Container Service