- Internships /
- Construction Project Manager
Construction Project ManagerBookmark This
Wu & Associates, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Award winning construction firm with national reach is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Construction Project Manager to oversee multiple construction project sites throughout the domestic United States. This position requires frequent travel and overnight stays. The position reports to the Project Executive and requires the planning, coordination, direction, and supervision of personnel, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and to the quality specified. The firm is a federally recognized small and minority-owned business offering the benefits of cutting-edge projects within an innovative small business atmosphere.
- Prior experience in managing multiple concurrent projects with individual project values of $1 million to $20 million.
- History of on-site supervision, quality control, and safety enforcement.
- Experience with public sector project management.
- Proven experience with both ground-up construction and major renovations.
- Understanding of LEED certification requirements.
- Establish and maintain master critical path schedule.
- Maintain owner, design team, subcontractor, and vendor relationships.
- Prepare budget and financial reporting.
- Maintain owner contract and subcontractor documents.
- Maintain quality assurance and control.
- Establish and monitor administrative procedures for each project.
- Organize work and train staff as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of safety, quality control, and other compliance practices.
- Assure applications for payment and collection are property disbursed.
- Keep executive management informed on project schedule and budget.
- Perform additional duties as required to ensure maximal performance and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supervising construction projects in the field on a daily basis.
- Frequent travel to job sites across diverse geographic footprint.
- Positive, self-confident, assertive attitude required.
- Satisfactory background check, drug testing, and education verification.
- OSHA 30 safety training
- US Army Corps of Engineers Quality Control Management certification (preferred)
- EM385 Site Safety and Health Officer certification (preferred)
Full benefits offered, equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.