- Internships /
- Construction Superintendent
Construction SuperintendentBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
BES Design/Build is hiring a Construction Superintendent to lead a renovation project for the Department of Labor offices located in Little Rock, AR. The bulk of this work is replacing the storefront which is heavy glass and glazing. The successful candidate will have the full support of, and will coordinate with, the Project Manager, and will need to be proficient in the following:
- Responsible for managing daily operations, quality of work and manpower on a specific project
- Must have OSHA 30 Certification
- Previous success working in and around occupied space
- The ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings are also necessary
- Computer skills needed to supervise, coordinate and provide support for areas of construction
- Coordinate all subcontractors to ensure timely project completion
- Manage quality of all work
- Manage and schedule manpower
- Maintain project schedule
- Manage and ensure compliance with safety program
- Maintain excellent customer and vendor relationships
- Will need to ensure that all safety guidelines are being followed
- Must possess strong mathematics skills, knowledge of construction methods and materials and problem-solving ability
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel and other computer software programs
- Solid Leadership skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience. The candidate must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Qualified candidates must reply to this ad with a resume and salary requirements.
We offer the full suite of benefits to our full-time employees which include health, vision dental, disability and life insurance and a generously matched 401K plan. The Company also provides ample opportunity for rest and relaxation with 15 paid time off days and 8.5 paid holidays each calendar year.
EOE/ADA. No recruiters or phone calls.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship to be considered.