- Internships /
- Construction Yard Worker / CDL Truck Class A or B Driver
Construction Yard Worker / CDL Truck Class A or B DriverBookmark This
Twin City Staffing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Booming Construction and Remodeling Company in Maple Grove is currently seeking a Yard Worker to oversee operations and organization in their yard.
Hours are Flexible 1st Shift!
Duties / Desired Skills:
- Assist with Chaining and Strapping of Heavy Equipment headed to job sites.
- General Construction knowledge is desired.
- Must be able to operate forklift and Lull.
- Great communication and people skills.
- Keep yard and pole buildings organized.
- Assist with lawn care and general duties.
- Power Wash and clean supplies and equipment.
- Receive and prepare orders for incoming trucks doing supply pickups for job sites.
- Must have great attendance and work ethic!
- Prioritization and self reliance are a must!
- CDL Class A or B is desired but not required
-40 – 60 hours per week depending on work load!
- Year round work!
-Pay is $18 - $22 Depending on Skill!
-Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Non Work Accident, Critical Illness Insurance available after 60 days.
-Looking for long term employees who want a career!
Call Matt @ 612-360-1819 Or Shea @763-999-0671 and send a resume or work history please!
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Insurance after 60 Days.
Paid Holiday after 500 Hours.