- Internships /
- Controls Technician
Controls TechnicianBookmark This
Beacon Controls and Integration (BCI)
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Beacon Controls and Integration (BCI) is a Lancaster, OH based Controls Systems Engineering company. We are seeking a Full Time Controls Technician who is self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Punch clean and accurate holes for panel fabrication and to mount control component
- Solder and possess strong skills of contacts to wires
- Build and/or integrates wire harness assemblies and control boxes
- Build and Fabricate control panel
- Wire control panels and cabinets according to engineers schematics
- Troubleshoot and correct hard wiring problems
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical software a plus
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems
- Knowledge of Configuration Control procedures Hands-on experience is desired
- Knowledge of Electrical Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of AC/DC Analysis
- Knowledge of Electrical Standard (National Electric Code, ANSI, OSHA)
- Experience/Interest desired in Automotive
- Experience/Interest with PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Omron, etc.)
- Experience/Interest with HMI such as Mitsubishi, Panelview, PROFACE.
- DeviceNet Experience is preferred.
- Experience with control design and ladder logic design
- Familarity with Metric dimension
- Demonstrated PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Solidworks is a plus
- Excellent organizational/communication skills
- Performs specialized project tasks/assignments of a more complex nature
- Ability to interpret documents, work instruction, blue prints, and schematics.
Ability to Travel (Air/Car), lift, standing, keeling, crouching, carrying and using tools and equipment.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development opportunities