- Internships /
- Cook for Chick-Fil-A at Denver International Airport
Cook for Chick-Fil-A at Denver International AirportBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Purpose / Position Summary:
Support the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties which includes: cooking and plating food products in accordance with production requirements and quality standards. Maintains a safe sanitary work environment.
- Cooks, plates, and follows portion standards for food products in accordance with production requirements.
- Organizes and plans activities by reviewing daily pull and prep lists.
- Cooks and stores food at required temperature; labels, dates, and rotates all products in accordance with company standards.
- Tests foods for proper cooking standards using methods such as tasting, smelling, measuring devices or other utensils.
- Monitors and maintains proper cooking temperatures of large volume equipment such as grills, deep fryers, ovens, broilers, and roasters.
- Maintains food preparation area, cleans all equipment and workstations immediately after use or as required.
- Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
- Adheres to workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipments and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
- Performs opening and/or closing side works according to established checklists.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of basic food preparation and cooking skills; Must be able to properly identify and use various cooking utensils and equipment.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and effectively communicate information individually and in small group situations to customers and co‐workers; Ability to understand the English language both written and verbal.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Headquartered in Atlanta, Concessions International has been in business since 1979. We've committed 35 years, focusing on continually improving our family-oriented way of doing business which emphasizes providing quality food and beverage products in a guest-friendly environment. We strive to maintain strong and solid relationships with the communities and airport officials where we do business. After years of maintaining, operating and managing restaurants, Concessions International has developed a top notch reputation for delivering superior products and services with operations in Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Miami, Seattle, St. Thomas and Washington, DC.
Our company supports Equal Opportunity and Diversity \ www.cintl.com