- Internships /
- Crane Technician / Mechanic - Construction
Crane Technician / Mechanic - ConstructionBookmark This
Material Handling Systems Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Organization: Crane Sales, service, and inspections
Job Status: Full-time
Trouble shoot cranes, grow sales in the area, work and repair cranes and hoists. The candidate should have an electrical/mechanical aptitude at a minimum.
Experience in the overhead crane industry, experience with motor controls, and welding experience are pluses.
Job Duties are but not limited to:
Perform skilled tasks in the repair of and maintenance of hoists, cranes, and other material handling equipment
Troubleshoot AC/DC motor controls-magnetic and variable frequency drives
Pull wires and make terminations
Address, mediate, and resolve customer concerns, complaints, and issues.
Interact regularly with customers.
Acquires uses and continuously develops personal technical and professional knowledge of products and general managerial skills to assist customers and other company personnel.
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Valid Driver’s License with less than 3 infractions in the past 3 years
- HS Diploma
- Candidate must have electrical, hydraulic, and electric motor knowledge
What We Offer:
- Basis for unit of salary/pay: Hourly
- Salary: Salary based on experience and aptitude of candidate
- Hours per week: 40
- Shift: Day/Emergency Weekend Callouts
- Benefits offered: Health Insurance (Health and Vision), Dental Insurance 401k Plan with matching, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Family or Medical Leave, Jury or Witness Duty Leave, Section 125 Pre-Tax Plan, Bereavement Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Tool Purchase Program.