- Internships /
- CRM / Listen Engineer ( CRM SAP Engineer) 7975
CRM / Listen Engineer ( CRM SAP Engineer) 7975Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Title: CRM / Listen Engineer
• Consult e.g. review business requests coming from the customer experience and care teams in order to make application change recommendations with estimates.
• Application Enhancement e.g. gather business requirements, mock up new or modified user interface screens, make code changes, pilot, release to production
• Modification of contact center related batch jobs when necessary
• Application SME which provides guidance to application support team when needed
• Process Improvement e.g. automate ongoing tasks where possible
• CRM Project SME e.g. participate as a SME on CRM related projects
• Minimum of 5 years experience (10 years desired)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience in IT Development
• Strong technical development skills in Powerbuilder version 10 and later, PowerGen, object oriented programming and stored procedures
• Strong technical development skills in Visual Studio version 6 and above
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle 11G and 12C PL/SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus & Toad
• Familiarity with ClearCase or similar tool and checking code in and out of a code repository
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (technical and non-technical)
• Extremely “Detail-Oriented” individual with the ability to multi-task
• Capable of performing tasks in dynamic/changing circumstances
• Strong “customer-focused” individual with a passion for responding to the needs of customers
• Ability to quickly get up to speed and learn new technologies and concepts
• Powerbuilder upgrade experience e.g. 10 to 12.5
• Working knowledge of ITIL change control process
• Experience working with contact center related applications
• Web service integration experience a plus
Our solutions are targeted primarily for automotive, aerospace and defense, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction), healthcare, and industrial manufacturing.
We sell software products from leading suppliers of design, PLM, scheduling, simulation, and supply chain planning.
Our services include:
Training and Education
Assessment and Roadmap
Implementation and Support
Technical Staffing Solutions
PMC joins forces with you to complement your business know-how with our expertise. We work closely with you in a spirit of partnership and cooperation. This team approach ensures the validity of every service we provide. You'll find that our assistance reaches from planning to implementation and right through to post-project support. We earn your trust. Then we keep it.