- Internships /
- Customer Account Coordinator - Customer Service
Customer Account Coordinator - Customer ServiceBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Exercise your intellect as you recall product application in a customer-focused and sales support role for one of the leading suppliers of personal protective equipment. Product knowledge, constant multi-tasking and heavy data entry are fundamentals of the Customer Account Coordinator position. Coordinators operate in a fast-paced team environment where everyone’s knowledge is tapped into and shared among the group.
Successful experience in a call center or in a busy administrative position coupled with excellent grammar skills, telephone/email etiquette and the ability to learn the basics of product information are ideal for this position. Specialists work 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday starting as early as 7:30 a.m. and ending as late as 5:30 p.m.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform order entry
• Provide product price, availability, specifications and cross referencing
• Answer multi-line phone system
• Identify opportunities to up-sell additional products
• Function as liaison between MCR Safety and accounts to manage and exceed customer needs.
• Control and maintain all contract documentation for national accounts
• Work directly with customer personnel to facilitate shipping schedules, material requirements, order changes, tracking of shipments, and lead times
• Pull POD’s and invoices as needed
• Problem resolution
• Stay abreast of all account process changes
• Support all Inside Sales, Sales, and Customer Service activities. Activities to include order entry, order management, order acknowledgement, order status updates to customers, prepare return material authorization request, reporting, assisting in EDI implementations
• Work with warehouse personnel to coordinate large return request
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills required to develop working relationships
• At least 5 years Customer Service experience
• Data entry proficiency
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
• Familiarity with SAP is preferred
• Some college is preferred
Our mission to provide our communities with quality safety products is upheld by our entire team. We operate with quality, cost efficiency and superior customer service at the forefront of our functions.
Whether directly contributing to the influence of our product offerings or working behind the scenes handling the administration of the business, each member of our team enjoys a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere where innovation is encouraged.
We offer attractive benefits, competitive pay, and a wealth of engagement activities that encourage a healthy, well-rounded team.