- Internships /
- Customer Service- Manufacturing
Customer Service- ManufacturingBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
National and Innovative Building Material products company leader in the metal roofing, wall panel and gutter Industry including the LeafGuard brand is actively looking for a seasoned customer service representative for our Corporate Headquarters located in Perth Amboy, NJ.
The candidate will be responsible for interfacing with our highly motivated manufacturing customers, suppliers, sales representatives, and other employees in functional areas such as purchasing, logistics and operations. Duties include basic order quotation, order entry, status monitoring, and trouble shooting.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Professional phone advocate for customer, sales person and company
- Enter orders by phone and on an as needed basis on the CRM system
- Prepare basic pricing invoice for sales representatives and customers
- Communicate with stakeholders that the product is shipped and delivered on schedule. This requires communication and follow up with both customers, operations and expediter
- Communicate in a positive manner when issues arrive and work with expediter, quality manager and all levels of organization to meet customer needs
- Work closely with sales representative(s) and provide support for the cost requests, quotes, sample requests, orders, quality assurance, etc.
- Provide information to logistics personnel and / or outside field service personnel related to arranging freight and picking up orders.
- Assist with processing orders for our warehouse/distribution side of our business.
- Solicit information from sales representatives if information is require
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior customer service experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management proficiency
- Microsoft office expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior use of customer relationship management software
- Team player with strong people skills
- Detailed oriented
- Powerful customer service skills
- Positive attitude and excellent worth ethic, integrity and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task and work in multiple database simultaneously
- Expert use of customer relationship management software
- Experience on building product
- One or more years of call center experience is highly preferred
- Good math skills
Limited travel required, for example to be introduced to key clients
Company offers a competitive salary and benefits which include Medical, dental, Vision, prescription, Life, STD, LTD, matching 401K plan, holidays, vacations and sick days. If interested please email your resume with salary requirements.
Englert Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not utilize agencies. No solicitation please.