- Internships /
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Customer Service Representative (CSR)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
I. PRIMARY ROLE OF POSITION
Professionally serve customers by providing exceptional product and service information through the processing of customer orders and the resolution of product and service problems. Thoroughly, accurately and efficiently communicate and track all information pertaining to each order in written and verbal format. Provide customer related services, actively encourage customer retention and add-on sales.
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming customer calls.
- Authorize and track customer returns.
- Administer change order requests.
- Process customer quotes, orders and invoices and resolve order problems.
- Perform administrative duties to accurately maintain customer accounts.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer problems. Deal with unpleasant/rude customers diplomatically.
- Identify potential solutions and initiate problem solving processes.
- Establish strong customer relations with diverse customer base.
- Provide support to sales representatives.
- Interface with other customer service representatives, warehouse personnel, accounting and sales.
III. KNOWLEDGE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience: Two year degree or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years previous experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills: Organization and time management, flexibility, ability to multi-task, results oriented, resourcefulness, team player, process and people orientation, pro-active style of problem solving, customer service orientation, sense of integrity/urgency and basic computing skills. Spanish speaking is a plus.