- Internships /
- Customer Service Representative
Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Raven Print and Marketing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Raven Print and Marketing is looking for an experienced and energetic CSR/Project Manager to join our team. Someone that knows how to manage all aspects of digital production, sourcing, and execution of print, direct mail, promotional products, and fulfillment jobs. Someone that has prepress, graphics and digital file skills. Someone that is comfortable speaking with both clients and vendors.
· Work with suppliers, internal team members, and clients to ensure multiple projects are sourced and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing.
· Work in tandem with Sales/Account Representatives to understand all job requirements and client’s objectives, and fulfill those objectives with the highest level of service and quality.
· Manage all aspects of job production with vendors, especially delivery schedules, and maintain current status of projects at all times.
· Enter all specifications into the order management system for quote requests, pricing, purchase orders, and job costing.
· Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
Requirements for consideration include the following:
· The position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
· 3+ years in commercial print, direct mail, promotional products, creative services environment, or related field.
· Detailed track record of successful print purchasing experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
· Proven organizational and project management skills.
· The ability to identify and solve problems independently and proactively.
· A positive attitude is essential. Sense of humor mandatory.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
· Highly proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite desired.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Raven Print and Marketing offers a benefits package with medical insurance, PTO including vacation time & company holidays, retirement, and a fun & energetic work environment.
Inquiries and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
we believe in:Integrity Reputation and Service
We have a simple guarantee If you are not completely happy with our product we will reprint your project or give you your money back Â No questions asked.
We can say this because Raven is constantly investing in our people and company to bring our client the highest level quality and customer service.
Founded in 1974, Raven Print & Marketing provides innovative, affordable and effective print and marketing services for a variety of corporate clients. As the only printer in metro Denver endorsed by Certified Printers International (CPrint), Raven Print & Marketing has been tasked with maintaining superior levels of print quality, implementing the latest equipment and software and providing ongoing training for its employees