- Internships /
- Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support SpecialistBookmark This
The NOCO Company
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The NOCO Company is searching for a Customer Support Specialist, who will be responsible for troubleshooting, problem resolution and education of our battery related products used in the Automotive, Marine, RV, Performance, Fleet, and Powersports after-sales market. A Customer Support Specialistwill work directly with end-users and customers via telephone, email and live chat.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Answering and responding to incoming telephone, email and live chat support requests.
- Accurately logging and documenting support case information into a call tracking system.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming support requests
- Increase your knowledge of our products to provide effective first-level support, escalating support cases as needed.
- Following up on support cases to assure satisfaction, and provide an amazing customer experience.
- The desire to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- 2-5 years’ of technical or customer support experience
- Basic analytical problem-solving skills are essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Excellent customer service orientation is vital.
- Telephone courtesy is critical.
The NOCO Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.