deMobo - Join Our Startup TeamBookmark This
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionIf you are a website designer with detailed oriented UI experience, please read on!
deMobo needs talented, driven and creative people to join its next-generation mobile technology team to implement our cutting-edge vision of the future. We are a mobile technology based startup with a first of its kind product that makes browsing websites more fun and interactive by using mobile technology on smart phones to interact with web browsers.
1. Must be capable and comfortable operating in a team environment and as an individual.
2. Should be a self-starter and motivated individual who is able to work with minimal guidance.
3. Ability and desire to learn new technologies and concepts are a must.
4. Provide services to ensure quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the testing effort.
5. Work in an agile project team to accomplish shared team goals.
6. Contribute to automation team efforts including design, development and execution.
7. Execute testing as required according to test plan and project goals.
8. Communicate testing progress and results in a timely and accurate manner.
9. Stay current with technology, tools and software quality assurance practices.
This is a paid/nonpaid internship with a negotiable rate and flexible schedule, based on candidate experience and qualifications. Given success of the launch and strong performance, the candidate would be in a strong position to become a full time employee of the company and receive compensation in equity as well as cash.
If you think you are the right person for this opportunity, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and respond as soon as possible.
1. 0-2 years of industry experience.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude.
6. Strong organizational skills and proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
7. Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills.
8. Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple activities.
1. Experience with Python is a plus.
2. Experience with .NET MVC framework is a plus.
3. Experience with Ajax, jQuery, node.js, ExtJS is a plus.