- Internships /
- Delivery Technician
Delivery TechnicianBookmark This
First Choice Home Medical-New Castle
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
POSITION AVAILABLE:Delivery Technician
Competitive Hourly Pay: Starting range of $32,000-$35,000 based on experience.
$500 sign-on bonus upon successfully completing 180 day review period!
We Want YOU!
If you are a highly organized, detail-oriented and process geared individual eager to be challenged in the healthcare industry, look no further and apply now! Healthcare is here to stay! Our company has experienced strong growth year after year and strives to be the premier Durable Medical Equipment provider in the North East part of the country.
No previous healthcare knowledge or experience is required. Our comprehensive, rigorous and intense training program will help you develop all the skills necessary to excel at your position and be an integral part of our team in the future.
What will YOU do?
• Ensure safe delivery, setup and use of home medical equipment for patients in the home or long-term care setting.
• Develop and maintain working knowledge of current HME products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
• Manage territory to reach service goals and deliver equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards.
• Educate customers in proper use and care of respiratory and HME equipment in a home setting.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance and simple repairs on equipment as required in accordance with company policies.
What are WE looking for
•A GREAT attitude!
•A willingness to learn!
•A strong work ethic!
•Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
•Ability to welcome change and adapt to new technology.
• Must possess a valid Delaware driver's license and a good driving record.
Compensation and benefits
• Bonus and overtime opportunities (depending on the position).
• We are a performance based company that does annual evaluations and review of individual goals.
• Competitive Benefits such as Health, Dental, and Vision Plans.
• 401k program.
• Paid Time Off and Holidays.
APPLY NOW:Please respond to this post with your resume, and a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a great fit within our organization (and anything else you think we should know or find interesting).
Disclaimer:Any and all job offers will be contingent upon a clean background check in accordance with our accreditation and internal standards and regulations.