- Internships /
3PEA International, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
3PEA International, Inc., located in Henderson Nevada, is a vertically integrated provider of innovative prepaid card programs and processing services for corporate, consumer and government applications.
3PEA is looking for a .NET Developer with minimum of 1-3 years of experience. This position offers a unique opportunity for participation in all aspects of development, from initial analysis through design, programming and testing. Work to support and enhance existing consumer facing applications such as cardholder kiosks and portals in the card payments industry. Opportunity to be involved at the ground level for emerging application development technologies such as tablet/smartphone apps.
- Performs full life cycle support for application development and maintenance for 3PEA customer facing web/kiosk applications.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex information systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.
- Employs development techniques with emphasis on quality of software and secure coding techniques such as OWASP.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner using good object oriented coding practices and standards.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions.
- Unit test code for proper functionality.
- Follow established procedures for change management and source code version control.
- Quick learner and able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Operates independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) and 1-4 years of experience in maintaining, developing, and supporting business applications.
- Solid work experience in application development, support and maintenance.
- Sound object oriented programming skills using VB/ASP .NET Framework.
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative development environment with light supervision.
- Customer-service focus and quality orientation.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and passionate about learning.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOAP and REST Web Services.
Required Technical Skills:
- VB.net/ASP.net using Visual Studio 2012 IDE for programming debugging and testing
- .NET Framework 3.5 and 4
- MySQL 5.6
- Calling SOAP and REST Web Services from .NET applications
Desired Technical Skills:
- Basic System Administration skills on Windows/Unix Servers.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.