- Internships /
- Director of Client Services 54009
Director of Client Services 54009Bookmark This
BioSource International Recruiters
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- Providing senior level leadership and strategic direction for customer service management team to ensure a premier customer service experience;
- Coaching, mentoring and developing a sustained leadership model;
- Designing and implementing appropriate business structure to ensure efficient operations that deliver the highest quality service to a diverse customer base;
- Providing Customer Relationship Management;
- Analyzing critical business trends and anticipating future business needs;
- Driving strategic change within the Customer Service organization;
- Assuming responsibilities for project management to support new sales growth initiatives, product launches, system enhancements, or key customer programs;
- Effectively managing the Customer Service budget;
- Travel is expected to be 15-20% of the time;
- This position reports to the VP of Customer Service.
Education:4-year degree required; Business Administration or related disciplines preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Service or an associated Operational Leadership position in a manufacturing environment;
- Proven collaborative leader and business partner to marketing, logistics, manufacturing, product and sales functions;
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others in a dynamic team environment;
- Strong, proven leadership, coaching, mentoring and teaching skills;
- Achieves results, drives successful development and execution of strategic plan;
- Ability to analyze and interpret business data, trends and impact;
- Thinks strategically with a broad view of the customer experience;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong accountability for individual and team performance.