- Internships /
- Director of Sales
Director of SalesBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Immediate Need:The Director of Sales is responsible for managing and growing the sales channel of our company and represents us at industry events throughout the country. The Director will direct and supervise Executives/Account Executives along with other assigned sales personnel to achieve revenue objectives. Assigns territories and accounts for Sales Teams. Assists in resolving customer issues and participates in important negotiations with key customers. Critically analyzes sales processes. Reports directly to the CEO.
- Set strategic and sales goals with executive team
- Advise executive team on critical decisions
- Manage sales team to achieve and surpass team and personal goals
- Develop sales skills in team through coaching and feedback
- Work with marketing to improve lead generation, reporting, and analysis
- Attend industry and company events and develop sales strategy for the same
- Network with key clients and business partners
- Collect client/industry feedback for product development
- 5-10 years executive sales management experience
- 5-10 years experience selling in a B2B environment (preferably SMB)
- Knowledgeable with SaaS Solutions and other accounting software platforms
- Experience in software for condominium and homeowner's association management a plus
- Team oriented, passionate, coach-like leadership
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven experience analyzing and improving business processes
$250,000 annual income potential with base salary plus incentives.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE