- Internships /
- District Manager
District ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Source4Teachers is a leading provider of substitute staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking a District Manager. The successful candidate serves as the primary representative of Source4Teachers for school districts in the assigned area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area including financial performance, client retention, and driving position fill rates
- Developing a strategy and business plan with each client and Source4Teachers management in all matters relating to contract and account operations to maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention
- Focusing on exceptional client service to ensure account retention
- Developing and implement recruiting efforts for clients (job fairs and special hiring events)
- Giving presentations to school board of education, implementation meetings, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years Management Experience
- Strong financial acumen with a profit and loss business
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong client relationship along with the ability to grow sales
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Experience in management within a School District, Private School, Charter School or College environment is preferred
Source4Teachers has grown into the premier provider of Comprehensive Educational K-12 Management Programs to public school districts. As a full-service educational management company, Source4Teachers was created in 2000 to be a leader in the field of recruiting, training, scheduling, managing, and retaining skilled substitute teachers. By relieving school districts of administrative duties and providing jobs for community-based substitutes, Source4Teachers delivers an unmatched level of comprehensive coverage that ensures quality in the classroom while providing significant, bottom-line cost savings.
Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.