- Internships /
- Division Human Resource Manager
Division Human Resource ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
OmniSource Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, one of the nation’s leading metals recycling companies, is looking for a Human Resources Manager for our South Carolina/Georgia/Tennessee Division. Below is a list of position responsibilities and requirements.
1. The right candidate will be a business partner with operating units to provide human resources support (interviewing, training, compliance, communication, etc.).
2. Candidate will be expected to keep abreast of current developments in the field and be responsible to recommend programs which are measurable and effective in developing a "world class" workforce.
3. Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and federal, state, and local laws as relating to Human Resources.
4. Investigate and resolve personnel complaints and allegations of misconduct.
5. Research, recommend, and conduct training.
6. Assist Corporate Human Resources Manager in various aspects of human resources / special projects including training, staffing, etc.
7. Handle recruiting and on boarding for division.
8. Other duties as required.
1. Handle confidential material in a professional matter.
2. Must be a team player dedicated to the organization.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
4. Master’s Degree and SPHR / PHR certification ideal.
5. Minimum of five years human resources experience.
6. Minimum of three years management experience.
7. Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
8. Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
10. Self directed, with attention to details.
11. Flexible schedule, as travel is required.
12. Hands on training within our operating units to develop a well rounded understanding of the business.
13. Ability to make decisions in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
OmniSource offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, life insurance, prescription drug insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, restricted stock units, bonus, and many other benefits.
OmniSource Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.