- Internships /
- Driver Class B Hazmant/Tanker
Driver Class B Hazmant/TankerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The primary duties of the Driver include providing superior and on time delivery of propane to all of our customers ensuring that a high level of quality and customer service as well as the following of all DOT regulations.
- Ensure that Company and government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable accidents; maintain safety and compliance records.
- Successful transportation and on time delivery of services to customers.
- Monitor and maintain all service equipment.
- Repair and inspect all customer propane tanks.
- Must be able to follow all procedures and practices.
- Ability to effectively and consistently communicate with others.
- Ability to effectively address and/or resolve customer concerns.
Required Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Previous experience as a DOT Class B Hazmat/Tanker driver.
- Must be able to successfully navigate computer software specifically used to perform the job.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Able to meet deadlines.
We are head quartered in Medina, Ohio and provide services to the following states, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, Kentucky, Delaware and New Jersey. We are a team of dedicated individuals committed to providing superior service and quality to our valued customers. We offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package which includes access to medical benefits (full time employees), paid holidays, vacation time after the first year of employment, and competitive pay.