eCommerce Merchandise Search AnalystBookmark This
Academy Sports + Outdoors
1800 N. Mason Road
- Analyzes on-site and organic search for academy.com, and build strategies with the site merchant team in order to improve relevancy and page ranking
- Produces reports for on-site and organic search link ranking, health and optimization of landing pages.
- Identifies trends in on-site search and organic search, to work with the site merchant team and other stakeholders to improve relevancy and page rank.
- Collaborates with relevant business teams to bring the best possible customer experience online for on-site and organic search.
- Subject matter expert between eCommerce and IT to drive search enhancements.
- Develops and maintains training material and reviews with team as it relates to reporting and improvement tactics for on-site and organic search.
- Identifies trends that impact our ability to convert and replenish and helps to resolve related issues.
- Participates in eCommerce strategic planning meetings.
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- At least five years of related experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Merchandising Analysis
- SEO Analysis and Optimization
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Computer proficient in Excel, Word, Visio, Cognos
- Software - Cognos, Microstrategy and SEO Optimization Tools (BrightEdge, SEO Clarity, SEO MOZ, and on-site search tools (Endeca, Mercado, Fast, etc)Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Effectively communicate within peer groups as well to senior management
- Communication effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties