eCommerce Reporting AnalystBookmark This
Robert Half Technology
DescriptionRobert Half Technology is currently staffing two eCommerce Analyst roles for a growing client in the west metro. The ideal fit will have broad experience in eComm reporting and analytics, and will be capable of easily interfacing with both business users and technical resources. This team is filled with driven, outgoing personalities, and the right resource will thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.
**Note - two roles open - one senior, one junior to midlevel.
To be considered, please call Dan Everett @ 612.359.4960, or email your resume to dan.everett(at)rht(dot)com.
As a eCommerce Analyst, you will lead web analytics reporting and analysis efforts for the brand, while also conducting deep dive analysis into web analytics and CDW information. The expectation is to go beyond traditional web analytics reporting and provide actionable insights to facilitate change and improve the business. For new initiatives, you can leverage the accumulated knowledge of the team and collaborate with lead analysts of the brands, cross brand manager, and with the Director.
- Produce weekly site performance reports: KPI dashboards, online merchandise and product reviews, as well as other reports. Such reports should include business context and insights into the data to be delivered to the business leads.
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from the brand leads, merchants, and from other Marketing teams.
- Proactively develop reports and analysis of site performance including segmentation analysis. Include observations and business context to deliver actionable insights to business leads, not just data.
- Work with eCommerce S/VPs and brand business partners on identifying testing and personalization efforts. Build consensus and buy in from key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute A/B and MVT tests on the site in conjunction with site manager and developers using testing tools.
- Conduct deep dive analysis across multiple Marketing programs such as email, paid search, natural search, banner ads, affiliates, leveraging data from multiple sources: vendor reporting tools and web analytics tools.
- Create custom queries using SQL and analytics tools to pull data from our Customer Data Warehouse (CDW) to develop advanced analytics reporting and answer deeper business questions.
- Work with IT and site managers to review and test analytics tool tagging for site changes, new site features, and initiatives to ensure data quality.
- Actively partner and develop effective relationships with related groups in eCommerce management, eMarketing, and IT to facilitate and manage efforts across teams to turn insights into practice on the site.
- 3-4 years of experience working in web analytics or related area. Working with multi-channel data desired.
- 2-4 years of experience using web analytics tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Proficient at writing custom queries using web analytics tools.
- Proficient with SQL to write queries against enterprise databases and established analytics views of data from base tables.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload.
- Good knowledge eMarketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc.
- Experience with an A/B and multivariate testing tool desired.
- Demonstrated to work independently on standard reporting and analysis as well as common ad-hoc requests.
- High energy and results oriented. Looking to make improvements and