- Internships /
- Electrical Controls Engineer
Electrical Controls EngineerBookmark This
d. Diversified Services
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
POSITION/TITLE: Electrical Controls Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must be able to perform design, engineering and field start up
responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
· RSLogix 5, 5000
· RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
· DriveExecutive, DriveExplorer
· PanelBuilder PDS, 1400e, 32
· RSView Studio
· Microsoft Office Suite
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
· 3 – 5 years of industry experience
· Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
· System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
· Review specifications and standard practices – inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work.
· Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart Displays.
· Material responsibility includes advance material order, specifying Mod Box material, specifying Panel material, writing Mod Box EBMs and writing panel material EBMs.
· Assisting with installation
· Debugging with no additional support
· Launch and Standby
· Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere