- Internships /
- Electrical Machine Troubleshooter
Electrical Machine TroubleshooterBookmark This
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Location: Northside Jacksonville
Purpose of Job:
Provide technical support to service, troubleshoot and repair plant production and facility equipment in the Maintenance Department
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair any machines or equipment that have electronic, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic problems.
- Install new equipment and machines and provide all services as instructed.
- Communicate with vendors, oem’s and suppliers as required to complete assigned tasks.
- Assist with setting up plant activities as requested by management personnel.
- Complete required paperwork and CMMS updates as instructed.
- Assist in developing machine improvements.
Skills Requirements: Position requires broad technical knowledge and experience in both electrical, electronic machine controls and mechanical troubleshooting and repair of industrial manufacturing and facility support equipment
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in the electro/electronic machine controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot Machine Controls, PLC’s, Motor Drives (AC/DC).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting electrical/mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Ability to communicate with vendors and equipment manufacturers as required.
Physical Qualifications and Activities of the Position:
Very heavy work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.