- Internships /
- Electronic Assembler I
Electronic Assembler IBookmark This
TRS Craft Services
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our client is a large electronics and technology manufacturing company located in Sugar Land, Texas. We are seeking entry level assemblers to join the manufacturing team on 1st shift.
Duties / Physical Requirements
• Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems.
• Able to stand for full shift.
• Dexterity to use hand tools, fasten small hardware, connect lugged/pinned wires.
• Read work orders and write notes / sign-off as required
• Read and build to production drawings.
• Must be able to read a tape measure accurately to within 1/8”. Must know the difference between 1/8”, ¼”, ½” and other indications on tape.
• Build to sample assemblies, and/or follow verbal instructions regarding assembly tasks.
• Use hand tools to crimp, screw, bolt, or otherwise fasten assemblies.
• Connect component wires to PCB and/or other components using solder, crimped connectors, or equivalent.
• Mount components on chassis panels, PCBA, cabinet, or equivalent.
• Read schematics
• Understand Bills of Material and Parent/Child structures.
• Use meter and other electronic test equipment to check circuits, test PCBs, and equivalent.
• Use scales, gages, calipers, and the like to check that assembled items meet drawing specifications.
Candidates seeking full time employment should apply today!
Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
We can also supplement your local or international project needs with skilled temporary foreign workers who are legally compliant to work in the country where they are required.
Our comprehensive craft recruitment services cover: temporary and contingent workforce recruitment, direct hire and the scale and flexibility to supply anywhere from 1 to 2,500 workers at a single site, individually or in teams.
We offer a full suite of recruitment solutions available individually or as part of our flexible managed services program covering: agency management (we have a well established local and international supply chain), payroll management, recruitment and/or HR process outsourcing and recruitment campaigns.