- Internships /
- Electronic Engineering Technician
Electronic Engineering TechnicianBookmark This
Tovya Group Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
For over 25 years, Tovya Group, Inc. (TGI) an Aerospace/Defense, and General Aviation(GA) Manufacturing Company, continuously creates new and improves existing aircraft electrical designs.
TGI’s goal is to challenge the GA standards by revolutionizing the concept of electrical charging systems. Our products are distributed worldwide and used in small aircraft to corporate jets. As a leader in the industry, TGI continues to expand and provide innovative product, services and support.
We strongly believe the success of the mission relies on the strength of the team. TGI needs focused, hard-working qualified full-time/part-time employees. Join us and become a part of our success.
- Must enjoy working in a positive upbeat environment
- Driven with an understanding of time to market concept
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Disciplined self-starter, organized, team-player and cross-culturally adaptive
- Strong communication skills with good leadership skills
- High Level of Professionalism
- Focused on continuous education and improvement
- Word ( Intermediate to Advanced )
- Excel ( Intermediate to Advanced )
- Outlook ( Intermediate to Advanced )
- Internet Explorer or equiv.
Compensation, Experience, Education
- Pay: Hourly. DOEE.
- Schedule: Full-Time ; OT Hours Available
- Experience: 0 - 4 years experience.
- Education: Certificated, Associates or Bachelor Degree. (Recent Graduates Welcomed).
- Background: Mechanical, Technology, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Education: Will consider non-degree candidates that are willing to meet the education requirements
Why consider employment with TGI?
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Relocation Reimbursement Available**
- Employee Career Training Growth: Promotions & Bonuses
- Positive, collaborative, fun, but demanding work environment
- Challenging projects require creativity, an astute mind, and innovative thinking
- Continuous Education Assistance**
- Interview Travel Allowance**
- **Pre-qualification Required
Primary Areas of Responsibility(PAR)
- Support Engineering by creating or reviewing technical drawings
- Perform diagnostic testing, repairs, and reports
- Provide support to customers by answering questions and emailing reports
- Provide maintenance assistance to manufacturing and engineering
- Test selected products at specified stages in the production process for performance characteristics or adherence to specifications.
- Study time, motion, methods, or speed involved in maintenance, production, or other operations to establish standard production rate or improve efficiency
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas for management or engineering staff.
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards by observing worker performance.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Provide customer support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems, or to provide information on product use.
- Component Level Repair
- Power Supplies Mixed Mode, Switching, Embedded Controls
- Electrical Machinery e.g. Motors, Alternators, Generators, etc.
- Analog / Digital Circuits, Circuit Analysis
- Soldering & Component Recognition
- Customer related Technical Support
- Technical writing skills
- Hands-on experience with test equipment, e.g. Power Supplies, Oscilloscope, Multimeters, Calipers, etc.