- Internships /
- EMS/Water Mitigation Technician
EMS/Water Mitigation TechnicianBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
No two days are the same when you are providing emergency response to clients who have suffered a property loss due to fire, wind or water damage. Our privately owned company is the premier disaster restoration company in the Sandhills of North Carolina. We have been helping people just like you for over 35 years in the Sandhills area. Our main goal is to get our clients back in their homes, or get their office or storefront up and running in the least possible amount of time. Our company is experiencing rapid growth and it’s critical that we are responsive to our client’s needs. Our EMS/Water Mitigation Technicians play a critical role in meeting our client's needs.
Requirements for the EMS/Water Mitigation Technicians position are:
- Two to three years experience in water mitigation preferred.
- Experience in fire/odor/smoke/mold cleaning helpful but not required.
- Experience driving large box trucks, forklifts and pulling trailers a plus.
- Warehouse logistics/inventory, commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning experience helpful.
- Position requires extended hours at times to include serving on-call. Must be able to accommodate changes in work schedule due to emergency demands.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100 lbs and work in hot/cold conditions with considerable standing, bending, climbing and crawling.
- Must pass drug test and background check including MVR. Must have valid driver’s license with good driving history.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, stable employment history and an enthusiastic approach to hard work to join our dedicated team. A detail-oriented individual with lead or supervisory experience and strong organizational skills may qualify for opportunity to advance with hard work and determination.
In addition to a competitive salary and incentives, we offer paid time off, holiday pay, and medical benefits. This is a chance to join a smaller company where individuals are respected and rewarded, and where you determine your success.
Please by apply for this position by sending a resume to include salary requirements and past pay, references and tell us something that you are most proud of.