- Internships /
- Enrollment Services Manager (Located in Birmingham, AL)
Enrollment Services Manager (Located in Birmingham, AL)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Cahaba Government Benefit Administrators, LLC Provider Enrollment department initiates provider data files through the Medicare application process. This area also maintains on-line provider data files which are used for claims processing and to ensure payment to the proper provider.
This position is responsible for the management and direction of Medicare A and B activities. The incumbent coordinates, plans and directs Medicare A and B claims, customer service and provider enrollment activities in support of Mail, Claims, General Inquiries, Help Desk Inquiries, education events, educational publications and notifications and System Support.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in a position organizing and/or prioritizing work.
- Experience in a position developing and implementing work improvement methods.
- Experience in a position developing and motivating staff members.
- Knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations, claims processing (paper and/or EDI), correspondence, pricing, procedures, and the legal implications of problem resolution is preferred.
- Working knowledge of all processes involved in effecting the satisfaction of our customers, including but not limited to, inquiry resolution and development of education to be delivered in person and/or via teleconference, website, or listserv is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Part A and Part B processing and the interdependencies of the functional units is preferred.
- Management experience is desired, preferably BCBSAL, CSA, or Cahaba GBA
Terms and Agreements
By submitting a job application, I attest that all information to the best of my knowledge is true and accurate. Furthermore, I understand that any information provided by me throughout the job application process is subject to verification including, but not limited to work experience, education, assessment (test) and interviews.
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
With a long history as a Medicare contractor, Cahaba continues to provide exemplary service to ensure that beneficiaries receive the care they need, that the providers who serve them have their claims adjudicated accurately and timely, and that funds from the Medicare Trust Fund are used appropriately. Cahaba is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Healthcare Business Solutions, LLC (HBS).