- Internships /
- Environmental Site Assessor
Environmental Site AssessorBookmark This
Nova Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Nova is seeking experienced environmental professionals to conduct Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
Primary responsibilities will be to prepare Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM Phase I standards as well as local, state and federal regulations in order to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions and other environmental concerns. Candidate requirements include:
- 5+ years of experience completing and/or managing ESAs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and/or NEPA is desired
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Personal equipment including digital camera, cell phone, computer, Microsoft Office software
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, and other specialty project scopes preferred
Nova offers a variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for participating in the bonus incentive program as well as benefits coverage. You will be eligible for paid time off, paid company holidays, and flexible work schedules, including work-from-home options. We are committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance, and professional association events. Nova also encourages and helps realize a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.
Nova Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.